+ 48 22 111 50 64


Temporary Residence Permit

Can Together students get a temporary residence permit?

Many students from Together school got their Residence permits thanks to our courses, and we are glad that our help was a key factor in this case. Why? Because our mission is to show them the world of the Polish culture and traditions so they could fall in love with the country and find their second home, and we are the best at this. However, there is something you have to remember here.

If studying the language and Polish culture is not your main purpose, and you just wish to get Karta Pobytu with the help of Together, we advise you to carefully consider your options. The state administration thoroughly checks the attendance record of those who received Karta Pobytu on the basis of language courses, and if they find out that you aren’t learning the language, you'll have serious problems. So, think twice before setting your priorities.

If you want to apply for a residence permit on the basis of Together language courses, you need to:

  1. Schedule a meeting with your personal manager;
  2. Request a document confirming that you are a student of the language center Together;
  3. Get the receipt of the payment for your course;
  4. Make sure you don’t skip lessons and you are a responsible student;
  5. Fill in the application form and prepare the necessary documents.
  6. Remember that the office for foreigners scrupulously examines every application and analyzes the provided documents very closely.

Our brosure




Trimester Course

Trimester Polish Language course

Added 03/20/17

See more

Join us!