SUMMER LANGUAGE CAMP IN POLAND FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH
The language school TOGETHER offers intensive Polish or English courses in Warsaw. Classes will be held in the school's office (the center of Warsaw, near the metro station). We invite you to join our course.
The program is designed for children and young people from 13 to 17 years old, with a different level of knowledge of Polish / English.
Experienced teachers, training in small groups, a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere in the classrooms, interesting leisure time are waiting for you.
Classes are held daily for 6 academic hours (180 minutes) with one break (10-15 minutes).
Dates of arrivals:
01/07/2018 - 14/07/2018
15/07/2018 - 28/07/2018
29/07/2018 - 11/08/2018
The price includes: accommodation, classes and all additional teaching materials, meals (except dinner), teacher's guardianship, museum entrance tickets, picnic, transfer from the railway station / airport (only in Warsaw)
The price does not include: trip to Warsaw, visa registration.
|8.30 - 9.00
|| Wake up, morning procedures
|9.00 - 9.30
|09.30 - 12.00
|| Free time
|12.00 - 12.30
|| The road to school, preparation for classes
|12.30 - 14.00
|14.00 - 14.30
|14.30 - 16.00
|16.00 - 16.15
|| Meeting with the guide
|16.15 - 20.30
|| Excursion, dinner in the city
|20.30 - 21.00
|| Return to the hostel
|21.00 - 22.30
|| Free time
|| Getting ready for bed
The cultural program:
- Museum of Copernicus (Centrum Nauki Kopernik);
- Walk in the parks of Warsaw (Łazienki Królewskie or Pałac w Wilanowie);
- Museum of the History of Polish Jews (Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich) - one of the most modern museums in Europe, opened its doors in 2013. The first Polish museum received the EMYA Award. In the museum there is an interesting exposition, with the introduction of modern technologies;
- Visit to the ranch of Mazovia Country Club (horse riding, picnic);
- The Batutov park;
- Visit to the museum (Zamek Królewski, Muzeum Narodowe, Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego, Muzeum Wojska Polskiego, Pałac Kultury i Nauki.) 1 - 2 museums.
OUR PROGRAM IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN LANGUAGE AND TO RELAX DURING THE VACATION!