Regulations of the language courses at Together school
1. Tuition in the Polish language school «Together» is available:
- in groups;
- on an individual basis.
for the course is possible by filling out the registration form on the School website or directly in one of the School's offices
. The registration form is the basis for the preparation of the Tuition Agreement, where the following information is indicated: the name of the course, its duration, cost and procedure of changing the terms of the Agreement.
3. The payment is a confirmation and consent to the conditions stipulated and stated in the contract and the regulations of the School.
4.Tuition fees are paid by crediting funds to the bank account of the School, by cash or credit card in one of the school's offices. Other payment methods are not accepted.
5. To register for courses of levels A2, B1, B2, C1, the participant of the course must write a test
and take part in a qualifying conversation with the teacher.
6. Information about the beginning of the course is transferred to students via telephone to contact numbers or by e-mail to the e-mail address specified by the course participant when signing the Agreement. If the contact number and / or e-mail address stated in the agreement is incorrect, the school is not responsible for the untimely start of the course and the absence of classes.
7. Leaving its contact information (phone number/numbers, e-mail address), the Participant of the course agrees to receive information from School (SMS, e-mail).
8. The school reserves the right to use photographs taken during classes for marketing purposes
9. Groups are formed taking into account the language level, age and individual needs of participants. The group consists on average of 8 people.
10. The school reserves the right to change the schedule of classes and / or cancel classes only for reasons beyond its control (for example, a sudden illness of the teacher). The canceled classes will be held in a different time, agreed by all participants of the course.
11. The school reserves the right to dismiss the group and offer classes in another group with the same level if the number of participants in the dismissed group is less than 4 people.
12. The school reserves the right to replace the teacher during the training.
13. At the end of the course, it is mandatory to write the test. A positive test writing (the result of 64% and higher) entitles the Participant to continue training at the next stage.
14. In case of any requests or comments regarding the organization of classes, please contact your teacher, the school secretariat or the directorate.
1. The price of the course includes:
- additional materials used during classes;
- qualification test at the end of the course;
- certificate of completion of the course;
2.The price of the course can not be changed during the course.
3.Payment is possible:
a) prepayment for the entire course of study;
b) 2 parts. The first payment, which includes 50% of the course fee + registration fee, within 14 days after the enrollment; the second payment - according to the terms specified in the Annex to the contract;
c) Monthly payment (in case there is no need for registration of documents for obtaining a visa or residence permit).
4. Participants of the course, who join the groups during the training, apply an individual payment system.
5.You can pay for tuition by cash, credit card or bank transfer to the account of the School
ACCOUNT IN PLN:
WBK 07 1090 2590 0000 0001 3555 6207
ACCOUNT IN USD:
PL28 1090 2590 0000 0001 3555 6217
ACCOUNT IN EURO
PL66 1090 2590 0000 0001 3555 6212
All bank commissions are paid by course participants.
1. The school does not provide any refund for missed classes through the fault of the Course Participant.
2. The school reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the class in emergency cases (teacher's illness, technical reasons, etc.). The time of the canceled class, in this case, is agreed with the group.
3.The participants of the course, who did not pass the final test positively at the end of the course, do not receive a certificate. If necessary, the Course Participant can receive a Certificate of Participation in the course.
1. At any time, the Participant has the right to refuse to participate in the course by writing the Disclaimer. The application must be submitted in writing to the school administration or send a scanned copy by e-mail to the address of the school email@example.com
2. In case of resignation from the course more than 4 weeks before the beginning of the course, the student is refunded the paid fee minus 30%.
3. In case of resignation from the course less than a week before the beginning of the course, the student will be refunded 50% of the course fee.
4. In case of resignation from the course (at the initiative of the student) after the start of the course, the Participant covers all the costs associated with the lessons held, and in addition, incurs costs for the remaining classes at a rate of 50% of their cost. Held lessons are defined as classes / lectures, which have already taken place according to the schedule.
5. If the refusal to perform the Agreement relates to participation in a course organized for foreigners applying for a Polish temporary residence permit on the basis of courses organized by the School, upon receipt of the residence permit, the cost of the resignation is 100% of the course cost.
6. If the refusal to execute the Agreement relates to participation in a course organized for foreigners applying for a visa to the territory of Poland, in case of obtaining a visa, the cost of the resignation is 100% of the cost of the course.
7. The payment for the course is not refundable (in case of resignation) for the citizens of the countries with a visa-free regime with Poland who have received confirmation of their participation in the course on the basis of which they can obtain a visa or a Card of Residence (residence permit).
8. In case the Participant does not receive a visa that allows him to enter Poland for a language course organized by the School, the School will refund the amount paid for the course, minus the registration fee (100 zlotys), and the manipulation fees determined in the course agreement. Refund is made only by bank transfer within 90 days. The participant is obliged to write an application and present a document confirming the Consulate's negative decision to issue a visa.
9. In the case of an intensive course (one-month and two-week) reimbursement for course fee is not possible.
10.If the course was bought at a special or discount price, the refund is not possible.
11. In case of resignation, the participant must notify the school administration in written form not less than three months in advance.
12. In the case of visa/residence permit have not been received, the Participant can transfer to another person all the rights in accordance with the Agreement, for attending classes, with the permission of the School. The payment for the replacement of the Participant is PLN 150 and is equivalent to the expenses incurred by the School due to the changes introduced.
13. In case of low attendance (less than 70%), as well as more than six unjustified absences in a row, the Participant will be expelled from the course.
More info about our courses is here.