Yearlong Polish language course Optimum is a special program for studying Polish as a foreign language. The course is perfect for those who decided to stay in Poland for a long time, because it allows our students not only learn the Polish language, but also to apply for a temporary residence permit in Poland.
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В2).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 13 months, consists of 934 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 328 didactic hours (classes);
- 168 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 224 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays)
- 214 hours allocated to a literary club
The course Optimum consists of two intensive and two regular modules. During this time, students complete three and a half levels of Polish language knowledge (from A1 to half ofB2) or three levels (from A2 to B2).
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. By cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices;
3. Pay now online (after sending the request you will be redirected to the payment server).
Modules 1 and 2 - Intensive:
classes are held five times a week for 4 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. With electives - 6 times. Modules duration is 2 months.
Modules 3 and 4 - Regular:
classes are held twice a week for 2 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. With electives - 5 times. Module duration is 11 months. Days and time of classes are set a week before the course starts.
Number of people in the group::
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.