Trimester Polish language course is a "middle ground" between intensive and long-term courses. A sufficiently short period of training allows you to see the results very soon, having received a thorough and profound knowledge of the Polish language.
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В1).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 3 months, consists of 179 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 42 didactic hours (classes);
- 39 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 52 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays)
- 46 hours allocated to a literary club
During the course, students complete one half of full level of Polish language knowledge (depending on the level of start) from A1 to B1.
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. By cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices;
3. Pay now online (after sending the request you will be redirected to the payment server).
Classes at Trimester Polish language course are held twice a week for 2 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. In total 5 times a week. Days and time of classes are set one week before the course starts.
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.