SUMMER LANGUAGE CAMP IN POLAND FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH
The language school TOGETHER offers intensive Polish or English courses in Warsaw and Krakow. Classes will be held in the school's office. We invite you to join our course.
The program is designed for children and young people from 13 to 17 years old, with a different level of knowledge of Polish / English.
Experienced teachers, training in small groups, a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere in the classrooms, interesting leisure time are waiting for you.
Classes are held daily for 4 academic hours (180 minutes) with one break (10-15 minutes).
Dates of arrivals:
19.07.2020 – 01.08.2020
Price: 2530 zł
02.08.2020 – 15.08.2020 (on demand)
Price: 2930 zł
Payment for the Summer Camp is made in two stages. The first stage: payment of 30% after registration and receiving of the contract, the second stage – 70% of the course fee – upon arrival.
The price includes: accommodation, classes and all additional teaching materials, meals (except dinner), teacher's guardianship, museum entrance tickets, picnic, transfer from the railway station / airport (only in Warsaw/Krakow)
The price does not include: trip to Warsaw/Krakow, visa registration.
|8.30 - 9.00
|| Wake up, morning procedures
|9.00 - 9.30
|09.30 - 12.00
|| Free time
|12.00 - 12.30
|| The road to school, preparation for classes
|12.30 - 14.00
|14.00 - 14.30
|14.30 - 16.00
|16.00 - 16.15
|| Meeting with the guide
|16.15 - 20.30
|| Excursion, dinner in the city
|20.30 - 21.00
|| Return to the hostel
|21.00 - 22.30
|| Free time
|| Getting ready for bed
The cultural program in Warsaw:
- a walk in the Old Town - the "youngest" in Europe;
- a multimedia park of fountains and its popular light show;
- acquaintance with the business center of Warsaw;
- Museum of Copernicus (Centrum Nauki Kopernik);
- a walk in the parks of Warsaw (Łazienki Królewskie, Pałac w Wilanowie or Ogród Saski);
- Museum of the History of Polish Jews (Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich) – one of the most modern museums in Europe, opened its doors in 2013. The first Polish museum received the EMYA Award. In the museum there is an interesting exposition, with the introduction of modern technologies;
- The Batutov park;
- Visit to the museum (Zamek Królewski, Muzeum Narodowe, Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego, Muzeum Wojska Polskiego, Pałac Kultury i Nauki.) 1 - 2 museums.
- Warsaw Zoo (Ogród Zoologiczny) - was founded in 1928 and is one of the most visited places;
- sightseeing tour of the National Stadium - the venue for the best sports and entertainment events in Poland;
- open day at one of Warsaw's universities, organized specifically for students of our Summer School;
The cultural program in Krakow:
- Old City tour - the oldest and most original city;
- The Wawel Royal Castle is one of the most beautiful monuments of Polish history and culture;
- the underground museum under the market square is a truly amazing museum that is able to impress with its size even the most sophisticated connoisseurs of culture. Within the walls of underground Krakow, visitors are invited to a unique exposition of the old market of the 13th century;
- Botanical Garden of the Jagiellonian University (Ogród Botaniczny Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego);
- National Museum (Muzeum Narodowe w Krakowie) - Museum of Art;
- Oscar Schindler Museum and Factory (Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera). The museum exposition tells about the horrors of the German occupation of Poland during the Second World War and about the German manufacturer Oscar Schindler, who saved 1200 Jews;
- Kamienica Hipolitów - Historical Museum of the City of Krakow;
- open day at one of the universities in Krakow, organized specifically for students of our Summer School.
Bonus for participants of the Summer School. Free help with admission to partner universities in Poland.
OUR PROGRAM IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN LANGUAGE AND TO RELAX DURING THE VACATION!