Polish language courses for children and teenagers
Polish language school школа TOGETHER
offers an intensive Polish language course for children from 6 years old. We have prepared a special program for learning Polish, adapted for children. Want to prepare a child for school? Help him adapt in Poland? – group Polish language lessons for children are ideal for you.
Course duration and program:
The duration of the course depends on the age group.
- The Polish language course for children 6-8 years old consists of 24 sessions of 60 minutes three times a week. There are 32 teaching hours in the course.
800 PLN for the whole course
- The Polish language course for children 8-12 years old consists of 24 sessions of 90 minutes three times a week. There are 48 teaching hours in the course.
990 PLN for the whole course
- Polish language courses for teenagers from 13 years old:
Two-week Intensive course - lasts 2 weeks, consists of 62 hours of 45 minutes. The cost is 900 PLN.
Intensive course - lasts 1 month, consists of 125 training hours of 45 minutes. Cost is 1600 PLN
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. By cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices.
Polish courses for children take place 3 times a week 60 min each.
All groups of beginner levels are formed from Slavic-speaking students and study with a Russian-speaking teacher. Our school is attended by people from different countries, but we use a slightly different program of learning Polish for representatives of the Slavic language group. It is much easier and faster for them to learn Polish from scratch. From level B1, this group division does not apply.
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.