Semester Polish language course is recommended for those who are going to spend a long time in Poland. The course allows you to learn Polish thoroughly and at a sufficient level for comfortable communication at work and at home.
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В2).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 5,5 months, consists of 358 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 84 didactic hours (classes);
- 78 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 104 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays)
- 92 hours allocated to a literary club
During the course, students complete one full level of Polish language knowledge(depending on the beginning level) from A1 to B1 or half of B2 level.
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. by cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices..
Classes at Semester Polish language course are held twice a week for 2 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. In total 5 times a week. Days and time of classes are set one week before the course starts.
Number of people in the group::
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.