Semester Polish language course is recommended for those who are going to spend a long time in Poland. The course allows you to learn Polish thoroughly and at a sufficient level for comfortable communication at work and at home.
For which level:
From zero to advanced (А0 - В2).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 5,5 months, consists of 358 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 84 didactic hours (classes);
- 78 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 104 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays)
- 92 hours allocated to a literary club
During the course, students take from a quarter to a half of the Polish language knowledge level, depending on the start level.
Registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. By cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s office.
Classes at Semester Polish language course are held twice a week for 2 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. In total 5 times a week. Days and time of classes are set one week before the course starts.
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.