Two-week Intensive Course
A Two-week Intensive Polish language course is designed for those who need to learn the Polish language as quickly as possible. Full immersion in the language environment allows our students to feel the results of the lessons immediately and start speaking Polish in two weeks.
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В1).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 2 weeks, consists of 50 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 40 didactic hours (classes);
- 4 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 6 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays).
During the course, students take half of the Polish language knowledge level.
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. by cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices..
Classes of the Intensive two-week Polish language course are held every day. The duration of the lesson is 4 academic hours (180 minutes) with one break (10-15 minutes). Timetable is set one week before the beginning of the course.
Number of people in the group::
6 - 8 students.
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.