YEAR AND HALF OPTIMUM
Year and half Polish language course Optimum is an opportunity to learn Polish seriously and thoroughly. The course is perfect for those who decided to stay in Poland for a long time, as it allows our students not only to learn the Polish language, but also to apply for a temporary residence permit in Poland.
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В2).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 19 months, consists of 1290 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 412 didactic hours (classes);
- 246 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 328 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays)
- 304 hours allocated to a literary club
The course Optimum consists of two intensive and three regular modules. During this time, students complete four levels of Polish language knowledge (from A1 to B2).
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. by cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices..
Modules 1 and 2 - Intensive:
classes are held five times a week for 4 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. With electives - 6 times. Modules duration is 2 months.
Modules 3, 4 and - Regular:
classes are held twice a week for 2 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. With electives - 5 times. Module duration is 16,5 months. Days and time of classes are set a week before the course starts.
Number of people in the group::
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.