YEAR AND A HALF STANDARD
Year and half Polish language course Standard is an opportunity to learn Polish seriously and thoroughly. The course is perfect for those who decided to stay in Poland for a long time, as it allows our students not only to learn the language and enjoy life in Poland, but also to apply for a temporary residence permit (Karta pobytu)
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В2).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 18 months, consists of 1158 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 332 didactic hours (classes);
- 234 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 312 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays)
- 280 hours allocated to a literary club
The course consists of one intensive and three regular modules. During this time, students complete three and a half levels of Polish language knowledge from A1 to the middle of B2 or or three (from A2 to the middle of B2).
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. By cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices;
3. Pay now online (after sending the request you will be redirected to the payment server).
Module 1 - Intensive:
classes are held five times a week for 4 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. With electives - 6 times. Module duration - 1 month.
Modules 2, 3 and 4 - Regular:
classes are held twice a week for 2 academic hours, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. With electives - 5 times. Module duration is 16,5 months. Days and time of classes are set a week before the course starts.
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.