A yearlong Polish language course Standard is an opportunity to learn Polish seriously and thoroughly. The course is perfect for those who decided to stay in Poland for a long time, as it allows our students not only to thoroughly study the Polish language, but also to apply for a temporary residence permit in Poland.
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В2).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 12 months, consists of 834 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 248 didactic hours (classes);
- 156 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 208 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays)
- 202 hours allocated to a literary club
The course consists of one intensive and two regular modules. During this time, students complete three levels of Polish language knowledge from A1 to B1 inclusively or two and a half levels from A2 to mid B2, or two levels from B1 to B2.
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. By cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices;
3. Pay now online (after sending the request you will be redirected to the payment server).
Module 1 - Intensive:
classes are held five times a week for 4 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. With electives - 6 times. Module duration - 1 month.
Module 2 and 3 - Regular:
classes are held twice a week for 2 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. With electives - 5 times. Module duration is 11 months. The course duration (with intervals between modules) is 12 months. Days and time of classes are set a week before the course starts.
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.