Two Semesters Polish language course is a basic program for learning Polish as a foreign language. The course is perfect for those who decided to stay in Poland for a long time, because it allows our students not only learn the Polish language, but also to apply for a temporary residence permit in Poland.
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В2).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 12 months, consists of 716 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 168 didactic hours (classes);
- 156 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 208 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays)
- 184 hours allocated to a literary club
During the course, students take from a half to a full of the Polish language knowledge level, depending on the start level.
3800 3040 zł
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. By cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices.
Classes at Two Semesters Polish language course are held twice a week for 2 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. In total 5 times a week. Days and time of classes are set one week before the course starts.
Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz, Wroclaw
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.