Two Semesters Polish language course is a basic program for learning Polish as a foreign language. The course is perfect for those who decided to stay in Poland for a long time, because it allows our students not only learn the Polish language, but also to apply for a temporary residence permit in Poland.
For which level:
from zero to advanced (А0 - В2).
Course duration and program:
The course lasts 12 months, consists of 796 academic hours (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) and includes:
- 432 didactic hours (classes);
- 156 conversational (weekly Conversations at school on current and interesting topics about life in Poland);
- 208 practical (excursions and phonetic classes on Saturdays).
Depending on the start level, the student passes two full levels from A1 to B1 inclusively or one and a half levels at the course of B1 plus B2, or one full level from B2 and above..
registration fee 100 zł.
1. School's bank account transfer;
2. by cash, credit or debit card in one of the School’s offices..
Classes at Two Semesters Polish language course are held twice a week for 2 academic hours each, plus 3 additional (optional) lessons. In total 5 times a week. Days and time of classes are set one week before the course starts.
Number of people in the group::
At the end of the course, the student takes a test and receives an appropriate diploma.
Please read the Regulations
of our School, before applying to the course.